July 9, 2009

newport beach

Last month I went with my parents to Newport Beach, California, for a little fun in the sun. The picture above is Corona Del Mar. I always tell Ryan that one day we will retire to the flower streets there. I swear that is my dream in life! Ryan, Carly, and Megan and Clayton came later in the week to join us. It was sad because Jim and Melissa and Hilarie and Robert couldn't come this year. We missed them.
This was a delicious little italian resturant that our segway tour guide showed us on Lido Island. It was FANTASTIC....espically the artary clogging sausages stuffed with cheese........soooo good! mmmmmm yummy!Also, here is Conca d'Oro. My parents have been coming here since they were little (well at least that is what I think). Well I know at least since Hilarie was a baby. They would drive there and eat with Hilarie asleep in the booth. We always have to eat here for nostalgic reasons!

1 comments:

thesmithfamilyupdate2 said...

oh my gosh! i love that conco doro pic. it makes me all nostolgic. i wish i was there now.

i read my first book ever in that same parking space - mouse tales. i was about 5 and grandma ReVoe couldn't believe i could read. i was so proud of myself! :)