July 31, 2009

WARNING!

ALWAYS PRINT YOUR PICTURES BEFORE YOU PUT THEM ON YOUR COMPUTER!
This is just a warning. I'm so depressed becasuse we had a little computer malfunction this past week and lost sooooo-------- many pictures that we hadn't backed up to our external hard drive yet or printed off. Out trip to California, 4th of July, Disneyland, Segway tour, my parents house remodel, our house almost burning down, and more I probably just can't remember. It just sucks so bad!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is really SOOO sad!! I would be totally bugged.

Courtney said...

you might be able to pull the ones you posted on your blog and save them from there, at least that way you will have some of them. That is my worst nightmare that it will happen to me, so i never delete them off of my memory card for my camera.