you're joking me
I had to take a picture when I was at Nordstrom Rack last night. I was walking down one of the many shoe isles of the store when I noticed out of the corner or my eye this bad boy. I couldn't believe it. They still make this shoe? You have got to be joking me! I owned this very shoe that I so happen to buy at Nordstrom during a summer vacation to Utah in the summer of 1998. That is eleven years ago folks. Did they just so happen to find a few of these bad boys shoved away in some warehouse? Or do they still sell well in their Utah stores??? I'm so confused. And there wasn't just one, I saw multiple pairs!!!!!! Seriously, come on?
2 comments:
Oh Doc Martin's.... why were you so awesome. My favorite Doc Martins ever were black mary jane style. So many memories.
My black mary janes too! I think I had 3 pair cause I wore the every day of my life and had to keep replacing them.
Good times! Good times!
And I had 2 pairs of the sandels in the pic. One pair I LOVED and then when it came time to replace those - I got a new pair, but they were a slightly different leather and shade of brown and so I didn't like them and never wore them. That is when I retired the brown doc sandle look. :)
Post a Comment