christensen family reunion
Wow I have been such a slacking blogger lately. I'm finally catching up and posting things from this summer! This is from Ryan's "Christensen" side of the family reunion this summer. Everyone in his dad's whole family was there. We had it up in Midway, Utah, at Homestead. It was so so fun! We hung out, ate food, swam, went to the Alpine Slides, and what not. The first few pictures are some of the family up at Park City riding the Alpine Slides.



We celebrated Ryan's Grandma Birdie's 90th Birthday! She actually turned 90 in February, but we celebrated it this summer when everyone was together. That night we had glow sticks and everyone was loving it. You can see we were having a lot of fun with them.




We would hang out and talk around dinner at night.
We also took a whole bunch of family pictures. These were just ones I took with my own camera, so I don't have one of Ryan's whole family.





2 comments:
Mal-can you email these pics to Amy so we can put them in the DVD she is making? Great pics!
Love the picture of you and Ryan on the grass it is too cute. You guys are just gorgeous!
Post a Comment