mascara
I'm in love with this Maybelline Stiletto mascara! It is by far the best "buy at the grocery store" kind of mascara I have ever used. It really reminds me of the Fiber Lash Mascara from MAC. I'm telling you, try it out for...$5.50 you can't go wrong!
6 comments:
Thanks for the tip, I can't wait to try it!
Love the Halloween blog decoration!!
SO...in honor of your mom I bought her infamous pumpkin candy. I enjoy one or lets say many, every single day:) Thank you Robin for not only making these one of my favorite candies, but for making me reminisce the good times every time I put one in my mouth!!
I bought it too! (with you)
I don't totally love it as much though.
I still like the one I used before better, its yellow and called like Colossal Volume or something.
Whatever, I love buying each and every type of cheap mascara out there.
will do :)
Actually 'will do :)' was me, not you
After I read this I had to go buy it. That was after I was out and couldn't remember the name for sure and Todd called your husband who thought we were totally strange.
Post a Comment