November 8, 2009

halloween

Megan and Clayton were in Provo on Halloween, so we had chili and then went trick-or-treating with Monet. My dad stayed home since Scarlett was asleep. It was really funny seeing that there was 7 adults all with 1 child trick-or-treating. She is just so loved :)
I of course provided a Halloween inspired cake for the occasion; seeing that cake decorating is my new best friend. I tried to recreate a cake that I had from RJ Goodies (my favorite bakery ever in Houston) that I had for a birthday party when I was little. I was proud of myself, but I'm sure my cakes will improve over time!
Monet was Fo-Fa from Yo Gabba Gabba. She is just checking herself out in the mirror. So cute!
Aubrey and I just hanging out. For those of you who haven't seen my parents new house they bought, her it is. It is really modern so they did a ton of work to it and are tweaking it to make it more "home-y" as my mom says. It is really awesome!

1 comments:

casey.chelsea.cali said...

So impressed with the cake! I have to admit...cake decorating is not my thing. You know how at each class I was really anxious to decorate the cake and skip the practice, well I finally figured it out. I wasn't just anxious to get to the cake decorating part, I was anxious to get the class over with. Hahaha! I will say though doing the class with you and syds was a blast. So many laughs:) Glad to see your practice has paid off though!!