pumpkin carvings
I love the pumpkin patch! There is this awesome place in Santaquin, Utah called South Ridge Farms. They have a cherry pick and a pumpkin patch each fall. We went last year with our friends JT and Kali and this year we went twice. Once with them and once with my mom and sister. It's amazing how cold it got one week apart.

Here we are with JT and Kali. If you go, you have to buy some apple juice (amazing, it taste like biting into an apple) and home made pumpkin or apple doughnuts. We thought we better go twice this year since I know there won't be anything close to as beautiful of a setting for picking pumpkins in Houston next October :)



Then of course we carved them. Every year I try out a pattern and then I give up a "free hand" my design. It always sucks and Ryan's looks like a work of art. You can go ahead and guess which one is the "free hand" pumpkin below. Is Ryan not sooooo talented at carving pumpkins? Do you remember his "Darth Vader" from last year?

Here we have JT and Kali's. JT is a pirate pumpkin (that was very fragile) and Kali's was the cutest bat ever!

Happy late Halloween!
1 comments:
great post Mall!
Post a Comment