NYC Day 1
We had such a good time in NYC visiting Jim and Melissa. I know it has taken me forever to post about the trip....so I'm playing catch up. We got in late in the afternoon and went to Serendipity for dinner. The meal was so-so, but it was nostalgic. After dinner we hit up all the hot spots because so many of them are close to where Jim and Melissa live. Here we are at Rockefeller Center.
4 comments:
Serendipity is my favorite!! We never ordered an actual meal there, just the frozen hot chocolate. Love the pictures!
so cool! shaun and I want to go to NY so bad.
How fun! Their apartment is seriously darling! I would love a cute place like that. Hey Mal, this is random, but do you have pics of your wedding flowers? I remember I loved a couple of the really contemporary arrangements!! And I am in need of inspiration :) love you girl!
Post a Comment