February 27, 2010

run to blockbuster TONIGHT

I have been converted. Food, Inc. and an Oprah episode I watched on this movie has totally changed my eating. You can rent it at Blockbuster. I think it is up for some Academy Awards too. I am now obsessed with buying natural food products and organic when it is not too crazy expensive. For everyone is Utah you have to start shopping at Sunflower Farmer's Market. It is great! They have tons of good deals all the time and every Thursday you get 20% off with your college ID. Watch it!!! You will be converted too. Now I want to read the book that the guy from the movie wrote!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jake won't eat meat, fish or chicken now.
I love Sunflower and have for sometime. smart girl.

Mallory said...

I still eat meat, fish and chicken....i just prefer it to be natural or organic....and I probably eat less than i used to of it!