cool blog on school lunch
You need to check out this blog. She is an elementary school teacher somewhere in the Midwest. She has decided to eat school lunch every Monday-Friday for 2010. She takes a picture of it with her camera phone and puts it on her blog. Pretty interesting to check out. You can get to know a little bit more about her from this anonymous email interview she did when she first started her blog.
On a side note. I actually think the school lunch at my school now and the school I student taught at in Houston was really pretty good. I thought there was a lot of diversity and healthy options. Fruit and veggies, milk, salad, etc. The blogs food looks bad. And there is TONS of plastic packaging....it is out of control!
1 comments:
Those have to be the grossest school lunches I have ever seen. I was pretty picky when I was in Elementary, but the ones we had were way way way better than that. Yuck! I hope they aren't that bad when my kids get into school. P.S. I am obsessed with Russel Stover's Chocolate covered marshmallow eggs this Waster, I can't get enough of them. And every time I eat one I think of you, because you love them too.
Post a Comment