RYAN NEEDS YOUR HELP!!
So for my information systems class we had to shoot a video and post it on youtube. To get an "A" on this project we need to get the highest rating in our class. Click --> here <-- and SIGN IN to your youtube account and give us a 5 STARS rating... it would really help me out. And, if you would like to watch some of the others from our class you will clearly see that ours is the best. However, you may fall asleep since none of you will even remotely understand what we are talking about.
-Ryan
6 comments:
While that video was stimulating, I don't have a utube account. sorry.
done
I could only watch until the "training part" but where were U? I gave it a 5 star anyhow.
Boring. But I gave it 5.
Genial brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.
Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.
Post a Comment