March 30, 2010

DIY headboard

My school is on Spring Break starting tomorrow so I am tackling this project this week. I am so excited. I already have the plywood, batting and cutest tan/white hounds tooth fabric. Now I am just debating which way I should do the nail head trim. Any suggestions? I would rather use the trim where the nail heads are attached because it would be way easier, but it may not look as good. But then again-I just don't think I am in the mood to nail 250+ nail heads into wood tomorrow individually. Anyone ever work with nail head trim before? I need input! The photos are of a headboard found on this very crafty girl's blog!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can;t wait to see it.

Nicole said...

I want to see the finished project.

Janet said...

if this works out for you...let me know! i need a headboard too!! :-) way to be productive on spring break!

Data Entry Professionals said...

As financing gets tighter and the stress continues for all those apartment buying financing. Manny of New York City management companies and NYC developers looking to list out their condominiums (Condos), Lofts and apartments for rent as a NO FEE Rentals all Over Manhattan including Battery Park, West Village, Chelsea, Tribeca, Financial District, Flatiron, Hudson heights, UES, UWS. New York City Apartments