i'm insane
I'm freaking out! I just signed Ryan and I up for the Utah Valley Marathon. WHAT HAVE I DONE!?!?? 26.2 miles of running-wow! It is on June 12 and it starts in Heber City and end at the Provo Towne Center Mall. That is a long way to run! I'm excited though. I'm mostly excited because Megan, Clayton, Ryan, and Holly (our friend from Vegas) will all be running it with us. I'm sure that will give me more moral support. Wish me luck!!
4 comments:
HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HHEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Here we go girl. Good thing Holly is a female Tony Robbins. I couldn't convince you but she knew what to say. This will be the greatest physical accomplishment we have had in life so far.
Fun!! We did that one last year, it's mostly down hill, so I would do a lot of downhill training. I didn't train enough downhill and was sooooo sore. You'll do great!
WOW I can't beleive you talked Ryan into it. I know you will all do well but I can only say WOW!
I hurt when I walk down my hill. Do a lot of down hill running. I feel my calfs hurt just thinking about it. CUT THOSE TOE NAILS!!!
Female version of Tony Robbins? Seriously Megan...I don't know if I should feel offended or flattered. I can't wait to run these races with M&M...it's going to be awesome.
Post a Comment