SLC 1/2 marathon
On April 17 this will be me. Yes, the time has come that I am half way fulfilling one of my life goals. So my 3 life goals are:
- learn to speak another language fluently
- learn to play the piano good enough to play in church
- run a marathon
I will be running the Salt Lake City 1/2 marathon with Megan!!! She made me do it and now I am so excited. I have been training every week, I bought some awesome running shoes (it feels like running on clouds) and really I am just overall pumped about it. I hope to see you all at the finish line cheering us on. Megan's really good friend from Vegas, Holly Weaver, is coming to do it to and so is our cousin, Emilie! We are so excited. Emilie and Holly are like professionals though, so this is weak sauce to them..........they will be our moral support.....We can't wait!!!!
1 comments:
tell us where you will end so we can be there!
Post a Comment