Dancing Nathaniel Yo Gabba Gabba
Mallory really wants to adopt a Chinese baby and tries to convince me almost every single day. If they all can dance as good as Nathaniel, the day that I give in might be sooner than we both think.
Mallory really wants to adopt a Chinese baby and tries to convince me almost every single day. If they all can dance as good as Nathaniel, the day that I give in might be sooner than we both think.
Posted by Anonymous at 12:37 AM
4 comments:
He is so cute. It that Pax? Monet can dance like him.
that yo gabba gabba frightens me. that guy host with the orange fro has long alien-like fingers... and we all know how i feel about aliens!
I just watched Yo Gabba Gabba for the first time yesterday.
Sign that kid up for the Mickey Mouse Club! He's got moves.
uuummmmm... isn't it time for a new blog entry!?
Post a Comment