Our Crafty Weekend
Well, we decided to get very creative this weekend. We wanted to make some sort of art thing for our wall, so we went to JoAnn's and picked out some cool fabric and then we went to Lowes and bought wood and nails. It was so fun! So these are the frames Ryan made.
Here Mallory is stretching the fabric over the frame and putting it into place with a thumb tack. Her fingers hurt soooo bad. The next day she felt like she had blisters on her thumbs!
And here is the finished project. Pretty nifty uh!? Also check out the cool new drapes. We got a gift card for Christmas for them and they sure look good!!!!
This was the last project of the day. We bought this when we first moved back to Utah at IKEA for like $12.00 and it was pine. So we stained it to match our other furniture in our bedroom! AWESOME! (actually it kinda looks crappy up close, but from a distance no one can tell)!
6 comments:
Oh my gosh you guys! Your house is so so darling. And those neat fabric pictures.....! You guys are the craftiest! SO SOSO cool! I want some for my house.
Your house is darling! I'm glad we got to see it before we moved... I hope Provo is treating you well! We miss you guys!
Mallory... Mallory... Dad's staple gun would have been a much easier way to go! Your brain must have been tired from coming up with such a cute and creative idea!! I LOVE them!!
The new drapes look great! I'm glad they finally got them in stock. Cant really see the curtain rod but I'm sure it's cute too!
Mallory you are turning into a total Martha stewart, those are so cool.
Your house is adorable.
Ummmm, Tod and I never do creative projects. Glad someone out there does.
Post a Comment