We Think This Is So Funny
So we had people over for dinner tonight, and they all the sudden noticed something underneath our fridge. When we very first moved in my mom noticed it, but we have forgotten about it up until this point, and I have decided that it is just so funny. A book holds up our fridge....not just any book, but rather "The Iceberg Hermit". I would love so much to see who had been living here when our fridge needed a book to support it, and what they looked like and how come they owned a book called, "The Iceberg Hermit".....it cracks me up!!!
And by the way, the reason I have been such a bad blogger lately is because of Ryan...haha! We have this new external hard drive thing that we save all of our pictures to and I kind of know how to work it, but i swear, I can not post without his help because once I put the pictures on the computer, I can't find them!!!! Just to put this post up took me like 15 minutes plus Ryan's assistance.....so you better like it :)
1 comments:
That's nothing, I probably have a mountain of mice skeletons holding up my fridge..... but seriously Mal, that's gross, im' trying to eat a sandwich here!
Post a Comment