Holi
This past month we went to the "Festival of Colors" at the Hare Krishna temple in Spanish Fork. It was a lot of fun, but REALLY COLD outside. This year we got there a little late and missed the original color fight, but we still got a little dirty! When I was looking out at the crowd from the top floor of the temple I seriously felt like I was a Woodstock, hahaha! There were so so so many people. We went with our friends, JT and Kali, and we had a good time.

3 comments:
I didn't know they had so much culture 'down in spanish'! What the hell is that stuff all over you guys? And lastly... Are you done with Twilight yet!? What is wrong with you?
Melissa and I went one year, it was pretty fun. The chalk-throwing was a little gross, though.
I'm sorry, this took place in Spanish Fork, UTAH? I had no idea.
Post a Comment