Sleeping In
Well I think it is time that Ryan gets his own alarm clock.
This morning we both had to be at school to take a final at 7:00 AM, and mine was a presentation so I definitely had to be showered and looking good :) I mean normally showering should not really be an option, but if I'm too tired, I can occasionally let it slide...
So Ryan got up at 5:15 AM to shower and he was supposed to wake me up when he got out, which he did. But I was a little tired still so I told him to wake me back up in 10 minutes, which he didn't do.
All of the sudden, as I am dreaming about polygamist (thanks to all the news watching I did yesterday) I quickly realized I have been dreaming for much longer than 10 minutes! I look at the clock and it is 6:30 AM......AAAAHHHHH- I was going to be late for my final!!!! And Ryan was just sitting in the other room studying and forgot to wake me up!
Ryan felt really bad, and I for some reason was not mad.....so I quickly showered, blew dry my hair, and left the house at 6:50 AM-not too shabby, I didn't have on make-up, but oh well!
I should mention this isn't the first time he has forgot to wake me up/slash re-set the alarm. Last week when he was supposed to wake me up when he left for school or at least wake me up to ask when he should re-set the alarm for he didn't. On that day I woke up at around 11:00 AM when my class started at 10:00 AM. That was really the beginning of this whole movement to get Ryan his own alarm clock
2 comments:
Just use your cell phone. It works wondered especially if you set it across the room. Then you definately have to get up!
I use my cell phone, too. I would never depend on Tod to wake up. Tod has a lot of qualities but waking up (or making sure I wake up) is not one of them. Live and learn, Mallory.
Post a Comment