Bad Blogging
WOW- I do realize I have been a very bad blogger lately! I'm so sorry, but I have been so busy! So busy in fact that I got a fever blister! I only get these from stress/lack of sleep combo...but, needless to say, I did take photos of all the exciting adventures we have been on lately which include... 1) Moving out of our apartment and packing everything we own into a 'pack rat' and shipping it to storage in SLC. 2) Figuring out what exactly is the smart thing to pack into a suitcase when you will be living in Hawaii for about 3+ months. 3) Spending time in Mexico with Ryan's family and some Mexican induced diarrhea and stomach cramps.....AWESOME! 4) Training for a week at Del Sol "University" to learn everything we ever needed to know about the company we are interning for. (Now I know what it is like to have a real person job workin' the 8-5 route.......not as glamorous as it seems) Soon enough I will have a good selection of pictures and more details of our life!
4 comments:
DSU Graduates! Yay! That was really our main reason for doing the Del Sol thing... to have "DSU Graduate" on our resumes! Haha. What did you think? Are you so excited you can't even think? If you have any questions at all, let us know. Of course we are in different locations, but we know how you feel right about now!
Bout' time! Pictures, I need pictures!
I can't decide whether I am more upset that you suck at blogging or more upset that you don't appreciate a good book when you see it.
I agree with Hilarie, Mallory learn to love to read, it is the best. Are you still not done with Twilight? You could try The Other Boleyn Girl, it is awesome and has accurate historical events. Well mostly accurate I think. Ha Ha. Oh, Stolen Lives is awesome and it is non fiction.
Post a Comment