Moving Out
So I am starting from two weeks ago when we moved out of our apartment. It was so weird putting everything we own into a giant box and shipping it away. It was a little scary, and pretty much every other day we realize we need something that is packed away in it. ha ha ha
But it was convenient loading it up and knowing that when we get home from Hawaii we will just call up and have the company bring it to us at out new apartment! What will they think of next? I do have to say it is nice knowing that we don't have to move back to our old apartment. It was pretty gross. Like a week after cleaning the shower it would have mold in it again.....need I say more?
2 comments:
Aaaa... The days when everything you own fits into one storage container. Slowly you will just start to accumulate a bunch of crap! And wait until your first little bundle of joy comes...
Did I ever tell you the story about the woman I worked with who was moving over seas for her husbands job and they had their moving van all packed for storage. The stuff that they could live without for 1 year. Like family photos, scrapbooks, etc... It was a 18-wheeler packed full. And it caught on fire in front of their house and burned down. Right in the middle of Oakwood Glen.
But don't worry. I am pretty sure that is a rare occurance.
Post a Comment