June 4, 2008

I Know an "Almost-Famous" Person

So I just came across some very interesting information....Let's just say, I'm pretty much friends with an 'almost-famous person'!
Back in one of my sewing classes at BYU, I sat across from Kelsey Nixon (the girl in the blue shirt) who had her own cooking show on BYU tv and they would do little news stories about her from time to time. Well, it turns out she is on this seasons Food Network "The Next Food Network Star," which is a reality tv show about discovering the next food show host. This all came about because I saw all of these comments on her facebook page (yes I know, I know, kind of creepy of me) about "good luck on your show" so I investigated a little, and it turns out she is in fact on the show. Check it out on Sunday nights of the food network, and go here to read a little more about her profile and what not!

4 comments:

Hilarie said...

although I am VERY disappointed in you for not finishing Twilight - at least you are reading and updated that part of your blog... even I was getting sick of looking at the Twilight cover! :(

Marcus Brittanie, and Indie said...

Thats Hilarious! I know kelsey too! She's my friend Julia Nixon's best friend! A total coincidence they have the same last name... Anyways I'm glad you reminded me to watch that show! She didn't say if she won, but she said she's on the show for a long time!!! We miss you guys and it looks like your having fun!

Anonymous said...

I want to read that book also.

Emilie said...

Mal- Todd and I are big fans of the show (I know we are dorks)... we got into it last summer. I was so excited to see a local on it this year! I think I remember her as being a Cougarette too. She did really well last week- can't wait for Sundays!