TV Watching
Ryan and I have been doing a lot of TV watching the past few weeks after work, and I have to express a few of my feelings on some shows! I'm just wondering if anyone else is thinking the same thing as me? 1. Cat Deeley isn't look so hot this year (as far as her outfits go). I'm wondering if she got a new stylist or something, but every Wed. and Thurs. we are like what the crap is she wearing!? And on a side note, aren't Nigel and Mary even more annoying this year, almost to the point where it makes it uncomfortable to watch? Kind of like the show is about them more than the dancing. 2. How freaking awesome is Project Runway!?? Even though none of the designers have blown me away yet, but I still love every second of it! 3. This is the most important one....DON'T WATCH the movie "21"....it is without a doubt the worst movie EVER! The sad thing is that it had so much potential. I've seen the whole documentary/investigation thing on like Discovery channel before on the real people behind the card counting sting that the movie was based on, and it was 1,000 times better! It was seriously the most ridiculously unrealistic movie ever!
3 comments:
funny you mentioned Cat Deeley. I have been thinking the very same thing. i even wondered if she was pregnant, especially in that little black number with the front white thing. Also her hair is driving me crazy this year. Unlike you, I love Mary and Nigel. I think Mary is so sweet with those kids and so is Cat. Old dancer's are just like old singeres, they can't let go. I think this year the dancers have been better than ever and after tonight when hopefully Comfort will finally go...... I will be very sad when they start getting rid of the good ones. I am sure Will will win the big prize,but the rest are also awsome. I love that show. Have a ball with your folks, and eat a lot of good food for me ok.Your friend from Norway? Cool... Batman is for sure in my plans. next week on IMax. by the by... good job with your blog, I so look forward to reading it.
Funny you mentioned Cat Deeley. I have been thinking the very same thing. I even wondered if she was pregnant, especially in that little black number with the front white thing. Also her hair is driving me crazy this year. Unlike you, I love Mary and Nigel. I think Mary is so sweet with those kids and so is Cat. Old dancer's are just like old singer's, they can't let go. I think this year the dancers have been better than ever and after tonight when hopefully Comfort will finally go...... I will be very sad when they start getting rid of the good ones. I am sure Will will win the big prize,but the rest are also awsome. I love that show. Have a ball with your folks, and eat a lot of good food for me ok.Your friends from Norway? Cool... Batman is for sure in my plans. next week on IMax. by the by... good job with your blog, I so look forward to reading it.
Wow Mal, I could not disagree more. Just last night I was telling Clay if I could have anyones hair and clothes it would be Cat's. Maybe your eyesight is getting worse in Hawaii. Yes, I too LOVE project runway. And I thought 21 was really cool. I wished I was a card counter.
Post a Comment